“Spade A Spade” is a 30-minute round-table talk show, hosted by notable influencer King Flexxa. The show features teams of students, entertainers, athletes, and their select partners in a classic neighborhood game of trash talk and real conversation about key issues of the day.
Spade A Spade Episode 1 Promo
Topic: Women in Sports/50th anniversary of Title IX
HBCU GO brings you “Spade A Spade” - a round table show where athletes, entertainers and executives talk about life, culture, current events, and more, over a game of spades. Anybody who’s anybody will join our table and bring their A-game - each week our host and three guests will play in a winner-takes-all for charity and bragging rights.
"Spade A Spade" - For those who know and love the game, “Spade A Spade” offers fans a chance to get in the heart of the action and play for fun while rooting for their favorite team’s charity.
- Sanya Richard-Ross (4 time Olympic gold medalist)
- Jennifer King (Coach Washington Commanders/only black female coach in the NFL)
- Shakira Austin( first round #3 draft pick in the WNBA/Washington Mystics)
Spade A Spade
- Produced by - The 10th Collective
- Executive Producer - Jumoke Davis
- Series Producer / Director - Obi Holly
- Producer - Terrence Stroder
- Producer - Yannick Skerritt
- Line Producer - Vesper Osborn
- Casting Producer - Yolanda Starks White
By the way...If you enjoyed this video please share it with your friends!